Schenck Building Company is a 4th generation builder specializing in high end custom renovations and additions. Our location in La Jolla is centrally located to service all of San Diego County. We have completed projects in Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar, La Jolla, Coronado, San Diego and as far north as Santa Monica. We are active in local civic organizations and have been involved in numerous large scale art installations. We strive to bring imaginative and creative remodeling and renovation solutions that will transform living spaces into comfortable, modern, functional rooms that reflect your personal style and taste.
In today’s challenging economic climate, we know that home owners who wish to build the home of their dreams are instead choosing to remodel and renovate the home they now live in.
At Schenck Building Company, we see that trends in remodeling and renovation can be grouped in three primary categories:
- Interior Space Remodels to update aesthetic appeal and functionality
- Complete House Renovations that allow you to enjoy all of the benefits of building new while remaining in your current location
- New Additions to add much needed space to meet changing lifestyle needs.
Focusing on the needs and individual expectations of our customers is our first priority as we approach every project. We listen attentively to your wishes and offer creative design solutions that will meet your every expectation. We take a personalized, hands-on approach with every client to ensure that open communication and an understanding of the vital steps of the projects result in a rewarding, enjoyable experience.
We value being an active part of our community and owner John Schenck has participated in a variety of local organizations, including:
La Jolla Town Council
- Ardath Gateway Committee (People for Trees)
- Coastal Development Permit (CDP) Committee
- Planned District Ordinance (PDO) Committee
La Jolla Shores Advisory Committee
- La Jolla Shores Association, Treasurer
San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture
- Art in Public Places (AIPP) Advisory Committee
La Jolla Planning Association
- La Jolla Shores Permit Review Committee
- La Jolla Permit Review Committee